Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

Pet Pigs

I found these two pigs on a hunting trip is some orange groves i hunt in arcadia.They were laying next to a small pond just the two of them, with no mother or any other piglets around i took them home with me. After bottle feeding them for a few weeks, and spending a lot of time with them they became my pets.Just like a dog they would come to me when called, i named them frosty and grunt. They would hang out in the woods across the street when someone would come home they would come out and want to be fed, and played with. They grew big in just a few months,at the weight of about one hundred pounds a piece i decided to take them back where i found them. It was hard to watch them go but i thought it was best for them. I sure do miss them a lot, they really were great pets.Top-2.BMP Top-2 - Copy.BMP

0 comments:

Post a Comment